Saturday, March 22, 2008

chelsea graffiti

Yesterday was an absolutely lovely day off of work. I was still in bliss-mode, after seeing Ira Glass at the Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater thursday night. I don't think I ever pictured the words "expressed his anal glands" come out of Ira Glass' mouth and i don't think I have laughed that hard in a long, long time. Swoon!

I slept in nice and late friday (much-needed!) and then made my way over to Chelsea to catch an exhibit that I have had my eye on for awhile now. Lori Earley and Tara McPherson both had solo exhibits in the Jonathan Levine Gallery So so great! I think I had a smile on my face throughout the whole exhibit. I was the only one in the place, besides the attendant, so I could browse at my leisure. Afterwards I walked around Chelsea a bit, admiring the graffiti and checking out a few other galleries. I made my way down to the village to have the most amazing sammich ever created at 'Snice. Seriously, the vegan panini is the most tastiest creation between bread. Happy tummy.

I rocked out to Modeselektor last night at Studio B. Those crazy germans sure know how to get the booty's shakin'.

Here are some pictures of some cool graffiti I saw!









No comments:

Post a Comment