Thursday, June 7, 2012

Reflecting and Rain

New photo for the front of my website; you like?


So, this past monday was the two year anniversary of when I quit my day job and I'm kinda in disbelief on how fast time has flown since I left my old job. I mean, I still feel like I am getting the hang of things and learning every day, doing things on my own and running my own business (which I guess is a good thing!) I'm still not where I want to be, but I'm still proud of how far I've come and things that I have accomplished. It's pretty awesome that I get to make art everyday and make a living off of it, and I'm super-grateful I can do that. I'm not saying it isn't hard and that I don't struggle, but it does make me happy. Here's to many more years!

behind the scenes photo shoot

on the boat on Governors Island, heading back to Manhattan

It's been raining like crazy here. I could never live in the Pacific Northwest, I'd miss the sun too much! Props to people that can handle so much rain!

This little guy is still on the road to recovery with his diabetes. Slowly but surely his high blood glucose levels are dropping. I'll write more about that later.

Playing with new photo app on my phone, Photo Toaster. Kinda oversaturated, but I dig. 




No comments:

Post a Comment