Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Craft Show prep


Sorry for the bad lighting in the photos, but I've been burning the midnight oil lately, prepping for Renegade Brooklyn (it's this coming weekend!) I have a bunch of new prints (a few of them are above and I'm SUPER-excited about them), and I've been making lots of cards, prints, wingpins, and other fun stuff. Make, make, make. I've been trying to really amp up my display this year also, so I decided to paint a new sign. I took some progress shots below! It's still not done, but I should be able to finish it in time...

Some wing-pins drying




You knew I'd be adding hot pink right?

Kitty toes! Always adorable! Also, he likes to lay all over my tablet and keyboard. King of the castle!

1 comment:

  1. That all looks awesome! Have fun at the weekend, hope it all goes well! xxx

    ReplyDelete