Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Lately

Kitty in the window
Sorry it's been a bit quiet around here lately; I've had my head down in my work lately, trying to get all my holiday stuff together (I know! Holiday!) Working on my calendars (yes, calendarS, meaning there will be multiple ones this year!) and contemplating holiday cards and whatnot. My goal is to have the calendars done before I head to Renegade Chicago (Sept. 8 + 9th). I think I can do it! Speaking of Renegade Chicago, I'm driving solo there this year, which is a little intimidating. I mean, the part where I have to entertain and navigate myself in a car for 14-ish hours is the intimidating part. There will be lots and lots of podcasts...

Pups!

Kitties!

Pretty patterns on my cup



It said Spectacular! It disappeared so quickly!

5 comments:

  1. hey, are you looking for a stop-over? We're on your way!!

    Love your art and photos, as always. Can't believe you caught the 'spectacular!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer Tami! I'm going to try to leave SUPER early (like 3-4am) so that I can avoid traffic and roll into Chicago in the evening before dark. I think I can do it, just have to make some killer music mixes and save up lots of podcasts. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see (and buy) the calendars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I can't wait to check out those calendars!

    ReplyDelete