Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Strawberry-Raspberry-Rhubarb Crisp



It's that time of year again, when my summer CSA starts and I get butt-loads of fruit! I started the season off pretty well with lots of strawberries, raspberries, and rhubarb. Helllooooo crisp! This was gone pretty much instantly. I kept it pretty simple, just cut up fruit mixed with agave (I overcompensated actually, thinking that I needed to put a lot in to cover the bitterness of the rhubarb, but the sweet fruits did a pretty good job on their own.) The topping is just a mixture of quick oats, brown sugar, a little Earth Balance, and a little flour. Baked at 400F for 40 minutes and it was done. I missed fresh summer fruits so much! Good riddance winter and spring!

1 comment:

  1. I made something similar a few weeks ago and it was soooo delish, so I know you must be enjoying yours right now! Nothing better than tangy rhubarb and sweet berries.

    ReplyDelete