Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'll Sleep When I Die

I'll Sleep When I Die, new print in the shop!

I often think of this phrase, during super-busy times (which seems to be all the time lately...) A bit morbid maybe, but when the days go by without enough hours in the day to get all that I want to accomplish done, I can't help but find sleeping just getting in the way! Don't get me wrong, I lovvvve to sleep (and I do it well!), but I also love what I do for a living and sometimes I just have so many ideas on the table and so few hours in the daytime. I'm sure you can relate, right?

I want to thank everyone who bought something from me during my holiday sale this past weekend, or at anytime in the past. I really appreciate it and am super-grateful to be able to do what I love for a living and to make people happy and smiley with my work. Warm fuzzies!


1 comment: