Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Texas Photos

Cement hands
     After Renegade in Austin, my Mom, Sisters, Uncle, Aunt, and I drove to my other Aunt and Uncle's home a ways north of Dallas.  I loved it so, so much there!  They are caretakers for a holy-huge-house and preserved land for a family that usually lives in Dallas, but has this really great vacation home in the middle of nowhere.  My Uncle and Aunt are such great people (and she is a super-great artist and photographer), and I loved their eclectic home decorated with such fun and different things.   It was so great to spend time with family that I never see, and even meet some I haven't met before!  

I have a thing for photographing flowers, so I have a separate post with those in a bit!

Findings hanging from tractor steering wheel

crystal mobile

Buddy

Handmade mosaic in the garden at the Big House

My Sisters, Mom, and I 

Rocks I collected.

Oh yeah. 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun!!! Ha, I collect rocks where ever I go too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mobile thing is super cool! I love that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad I missed you!

    ReplyDelete