Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My favorite Renegade Austin Vendors

There were so many great vendors at Renegade Austin, that it was really hard to choose favorites. I narrowed it down anyways!  Here are my top 3:

.............................................................................................................................................

I have been a fan of Mary Ink online for awhile, and loved seeing their stuff in person.  I had my eye on a screen-printed dress of theirs, but they were sold out of my size by the time I got over there on Sunday.  Luckily they will be at Brooklyn Renegade in a few weeks, so I'm going to make sure I get one this time!



.............................................................................................................................................

I was immediately smitten with the work of Klai Brown. She was super-nice too when I chatted with her for a bit!  She will be at Renegade Brooklyn in a few weeks, and I plan on getting myself one of her mugs (I didn't want to break it on my way back from TX, so I held out)!


.............................................................................................................................................

There was lots of great jewelry there, but Molly M Designs totally blew me away.  Her lasercut necklaces were a particular favorite of mine.  There aren't many of the necklaces in her online shop, so I assume that most of them were bought up at Renegade!  

  



1 comment: