Friday, October 19, 2012

VeganMOFO: Chai Spice Snickerdoodles!




Hooray for Friday! It's been a long week and I'm looking forward to a sunny Autumn weekend.  These Chai Spice Snickerdoodles are soo good. They are a tester recipe for Isa's new book coming out, and I love them so much that I have made them twice already. Nom nom nom.

Snickerdoodles might be my favorite cookie. I have very fond memories of my Mom making them for us as a kid. It's essential to get that perfect balance between a soft, chewy middle and crispy, crunchy exterior and edge. So good!

Recipe is up on her blog, so you can make them too!

3 comments:

  1. I never had snickerdoodles growing up. I ordered one as an adult thinking it was going to be a like snickers bar. I was disappointed, but I know I wouldn't be disappointed in your rendition! or Isa's rendition. I like chai spice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snickerdoodles always sound so fun but I've only made them once and even then I've only made the choc-chilli ones from VCIYCJ. I am going to have to try these, yours look perfect + love your mug!

    ReplyDelete