Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chocolate-covered EVERYTHING

For real. I covered everything with chocolate this holiday season.

Chocolate covered cherries:
Choc.-covered mixed nuts:

Chocolate Covered Candied Orange Peels (from My Sweet Vegan):

Chocolate Almond Biscotti (recipe from Vcon, but Almonds instead of hazelnuts):

Sparkling Ginger Cookies (from Vwav):

TRUFFLES!

Chocolate, grand marnier, olive oil, with cocoa, sea salt, powdered sugar

Chocolate with Kahlua, covered in cocoa, powdered sugar, cinnamon

Chocolate covered in coconut:

Peanut Butter and Chocolate covered in pecans:

I made the spekulatius Butter from Seitan is my Motor's blog! I read this entry and then found these cookies at the Union Square Holiday Market (there is a little german booth that sells sweets and cider). I thought that it must be meant to be, so I promptly bought some. Yum!



Happy holidays everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. You did a lot of holiday baking, the truffles look especially delcious! Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that all looks crazy delicious. I want to cover things in chocolate now.

    ReplyDelete