Monday, June 6, 2011

Governors Island Pop-up Shop


     Happy Monday!  I wanted to tell you about a pop-up shop that I'm a part of for the whole summer at Governors Island.  Put together by Better Than Jam Handmade Co-op and made up of members of The {NewNew} Etsy team, it is quite the the lovely little shop set up in one of the old historic houses on the Island.  Governors Island is such a happy place to begin with and the shop is super-cute!  I worked a shift out there this past weekend and will be out there occasionally throughout the summer.  Here are some pictures I snapped of inside the house (and here are some better pro photos at this link):


Oh hey, look at me!










1 comment:

  1. So so cute! I love all your things. I don't know why, but you'd be the best pen pal. :-)

    ReplyDelete