Friday, September 16, 2011

2012 Wall Calendar and New Prints!

2012 Wall Calendar, available here in my shop.


So this is what I have been working feverishly on for the last couple months, my 2012 calendar!  As has been a bit of a tradition over the last couple years, I created 12 brand new illustrations, surrounding some sort of theme for my calendar.  I've been feeling a bit daring lately, and dreaming about all sorts of magical lands and fun times that I want to experience, so I hereby declare this year the YEAR OF ADVENTURE!  Yep, that's right!  Adventure doesn't have to mean traveling to a foreign land or jumping off a plane, it can also mean taking a different route home or just having no plan whatsoever for an evening and seeing where it takes you.  So hooray, I'm super-happy about this coming year and really excited about how my calendar came out!

2012 Wall calendar and all twelve prints are now available in my shop here!



Twelve brand new prints, available here in my shop.




















2 comments: