Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crafty Bastards! D.C.!



So I'm heading to Washington D.C. this weekend for Crafty Bastards, and I'm pretty excited about it.  I've only been to D.C. once before, during the Inauguration, and I can't wait to properly explore the city and take part in what is shaping up to being an amazing craft fair.   If you are in the D.C. area, I would absolutely LOVE it if you came and introduced yourself to me!  And, if you have any can't-miss tips for things I should do/eat in D.C. (I am already pretty excited for Sticky Fingers Bakery...), that would be much appreciated.

I will be at booth #163, in the tennis court area.  Also,  if you are so inclined, I would love it if you voted me "Craftiest Bastard."  I could win some pretty sweet swag!  Thank you!

xo,
Michelle

2 comments: