Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shipping Deadlines & the Holiday Handmade Cavalcade!




Just wanted to make a quick note about shipping deadlines if you're looking to get something for a gift and receive it before Christmas:

Within the US: December 17th (sneaking up!)
International: December 5th (which is super-soon!)


I've spent this week working on a mural for an upcoming craft show coming up this weekend. Super-psyched about it! It's also my last show of the year, so I'm hoping to go out with a bang. It's put on by my local Etsy NY team, comprised of artists, designers, and crafters who all live in the greater NYC area and all have Etsy shops. It's a great group and I always have a good time working with them. I designed the flyer this year too! If you're in Brooklyn on Saturday or Sunday, do stop by and give me a high-five. :)


xo,
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment