Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Catch-up Yumzz

I'm working on the Calendar; Waiting until I have a few months together to post them in a few days.

got a gym membership today. Punk Rope class?!?!?!!! yes!

---------------------

I made a fancy-pants New Year's Day Dinner. Curried Coconut Beggars' Purses, from The Candle Cafe Cookbook. Yum!! And Asparagus is the best thing ever. I'd highly recommend this, even though phyllo dough is a beotch.
Fakin' Bakin and Cheezy-sauce omelete, from The Vegan Ronin:

i sauteed garlic, a bit of ginger, red onion, some green and yellow zucchini, fakin' bakin. I then made a nutritional yeasty-like sauce with some nooch, EB, and a bit of soymilk to mix in with it.

I tried to flip it after the first side was done, but that didn't work at all. Tasted fine anyways, but just a little flimsier on the one side that wasn't browned. I think she mashed her tofu a great deal more than I did and that's why hers looks so creamy. I was surprised at the fluffiness of this though. sooo filling. 1 block of tofu made two omelets.





No comments:

Post a Comment