Monday, November 9, 2009

Insane-o Holiday Shop Updates!

Hello! Hope your weekend was lovely! I spent mine rushing around town (in my first zip-car rental!) donating clothes, bringing old electronics to be recycled, an Ikea trip for some new shelving, and a complete reorganization and cleaning of my apartment. Nik and I got a lot done, but have only really broken the surface. We're trying to make our apartment a happier place, so that we will feel less inclined to look for a new one. So far it has worked! I decluttered a lot (because I have the packrat problem, not him) and the new shelving has helped a LOT. Until next weekend!

I have an insane-o update here for you; one that has been slowly added to my Etsy shop over the last few weeks! I'm super-excited about everything and hope that you enjoy also! This is the bulk of the new things being added to my shop for holiday, and I just plan on working on new prints for the rest of this season. I have also been contemplating having my first giveaway soon...Enjoy!

Holiday Cards!

Toy Soldier Notecards- Set of 4 with matching envelopes


Grumpy Forest Gnome- Notecards- Set of 4 with matching envelopes


Sweet Holiday Notecards- Set of 8 with matching envelopes (2 of each design)






Veggie Holiday Cards- Set of 8 with matching envelopes (2 of each design)







Antler Pug and Ribbon Kitty Holiday Cards-Set of 8 with matching envelopes (4 of each design)



Ornaments!

Antler Pug and Ribbon Kitty Holiday Ornaments-Set of 2







Hand-painted Acorn- Holiday Ornament

Hand-painted Bunny- Holiday Ornament

Hand-painted Fox- Holiday Ornament

Hand-painted Kitty- Holiday Ornament

Hand-painted Penguin- Holiday Ornament

Hand-painted Polar Bear- Holiday Ornament



2010 Wall Calendar-from the Friends Forever series! Gorgeously printed so you can trim and frame after the month is over!



Fall Foliage Cuties-Notecards- Set of 4

Fall Foliage Cuties-8x10 PRINT

2 comments:

  1. the veggies are definitely my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm in LOVE! The cards! The ornaments! Maybe you could do a Strummer ornament?! Oh man, I am smitten.

    ReplyDelete