Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Craft Fair Schedule 2010!

Hello December!  I have a super-mega-busy December ahead of me, and I thought I'd make a little calendar so that if you are local to NYC or are visiting the area this month, you can stop by to these awesome craft fairs I'm participating in.  I'm going to have some new stuff, that isn't in my online shop yet too!


Saturday, December 4th:  PS 321 Crafts Fair in Park Slope 
180 Seventh Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11215 11am-5pm Free


Sunday, December 5th: Handmade Holiday Cavalcade  
Mulberry Street, New York, NY  11am-8pm Free


Sunday, December 12th:  BUST Holiday Craftacular  
The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W 18th Street, New York, NY 10am-8pm  $2


Friday, December 17th: Hester Street Holiday Market  
201 Mulberry Street, New York, NY 11am-8pm Free


Saturday, December 18th: Brooklyn Lyceum Holiday Marketplace 
 227 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11am-7pm Free


Sunday, December 19th: Brooklyn Lyceum Holiday Marketplace  
227 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
11am-7pm Free


Wednesday, December 22nd: Hester Street Holiday Market  
201 Mulberry Street, New York, NY 11am-8pm Free


I'll also be participating in the Vegan Etsy Team marketplace at V-Spot all month long, into the new year!


So much to do!

3 comments:

  1. I'm presuming you live in New York?? I'm looking to arrange some gigs for St Patrick's Day 2012 in the big apple and was wondering if you could give me any names of places (bars and such) that would be looking to book an Irish trio for this day.
    I don't really know where to begin so would appreciate any help at all.
    Well done on all your MoFo'ing.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni: Yep! I live in Brooklyn. You're in an Irish trio?? So cool! I've been to irish bars on St. Patrick's Day, but don't recall them having any live acts that day (I'm also not a big bar-goer). Hmm, I googled a bit, and found these:
    http://www.murphguide.com/patrick/
    http://gonyc.about.com/od/barsnightlife/tp/new-york-irish-pubs.htm

    And maybe check Yelp for reviews of a specific bar/venue?
    Sorry I couldn't be of more help! You'll have to let me know if you end up coming and playing here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this - I really appreciate it. It's Mr treehugger who plays in the band along with 2 of my bezzies. I will check out the links and you bet I'll let you know when I'm over.
    :)

    ReplyDelete