Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: You were Awesome! 2011: You better be Awesome too!

Dudes, this year was awesome. Like, really-super-mega-awesome!  I love this time of year when there is a general hopefulness and positive energy buzzing around everyone.  Bringing in the new year is pretty darn inspiring!

I made this post one year ago today, of my goals and resolutions for 2010, and I think I did a pretty good job taking care of business!  Lemmesee:


So with that, I welcome 2011 wholeheartedly with a new set of goals and resolutions!  I like to hang this near my desk all year as a daily reminder!



3 comments:

  1. I love your super-cute resolutions poster! What a great idea (and I'm totally stealing it)!
    Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 2011, Michelle! you're the bee's bestest of her two knees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2011 to you two super-awesome-amazing ladies!

    ReplyDelete