Friday, June 5, 2009

Renegade Brooklyn this weekend!



Hooray! I'll be vending at Renegade this weekend, June 6th and 7th, 11am-7pm around the McCarren Park track, in Williamsburg (I love this location, it's like, 5 blocks from my apartment, yesss). My booth number is 137 and it is near the corner of Union and Bayard. Across from the treats truck; let's hope they have a sweet vegan treat! I've been religously stalking weather.com for the last week and so far, everything still looks 75F and sunny...

I'm feeling good on my preparation. I only have a few things to do tonight and I can just take it easy. I even packed everything up last night! Super-excited to meet all sorts of crafty-bloggers in person also.

2 comments:

  1. oooo, good luck this weekend! i wish you many many sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck and have fun! p.s. i love your eats from vegan brunch in the last post :)

    ReplyDelete