Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chocolate-chip pancakes with Cherry Sauce and the South Street Seaport

Decadent brunch today with some chocolate-chip pancakes and a cherry sauce. That's a plum hiding in the background that I got in my CSA this morning. So pretty and fruity! Pancakes from VWAV and local cherries from my CSA. Lots of cherries! I'm going to make a cherry pie with them sometime this weekend!

Last night, we went to the South Street Seaport to check out Black Moth Super Rainbow. I was pretty impressed with the opener Dan Friel (Blank Dogs were eh), and Black Moth Super Rainbow was fun (although doesn't sound as good live as on album). They had fun video and costumes though. Afterwards, we went to see (500) Days of Summer, which was super-cute, but not as good as the trailer looks. Heading to Candle 79 tonight...mmm.

Italian Ice!








1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those pancakes look heavenly! Chocolate and cherries are the best!

    ReplyDelete