Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tres

First off, my view of all of tonight's speeches:



and a big wtf to Hillary's "no decision" yet speech. Adios already!

Second off, I made a treasury yesterday (link will expire tomorrow) and it only has one more day to sit and be pretty, but look! it's pretty and cute! Maybe I'll try again to get a big Treasury, and not just Treasury West. Not so many people venture over there and this cuteness needs to be SEEN! :) Look, you can even see my alternates, which are just as fabulous.



Third off, I had a lovely farm-fresh strawberry mojito at my CSA open house tonight. Yum! I can't wait for it to start! Hello awesome and fresh veggies and fruit and knowing where they exactly came from! Walking back, I stopped at the bookstore and bought The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales, by the Grimm brothers and Underground, by Murakami. Such great finds! Illustrating some of the 'ol Grimm bros stories has been added to my ever-growing project list. Something different; illustrating from a story. And I adore everything that Murakami puts down to paper and this is one I haven't read yet. Hooray on all accounts! I love walking home through McCarren Park at night, when all the flood lights are on and people are still playing baseball. Beautiful night out also.

No comments:

Post a Comment