Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!

Hello 2013! This past year was pretty rad in its own right, but I'm optimistic that this shiny new year before us will bring the awesome like nobody's business.  I'm thinking this will be the year of big changes. I have lots of plans for my business in the coming year, getting rid of the old and bringing in the new.  I'm starting a 365 project that I am hell-bent on sticking to (stay tuned!) I'm getting married to my best friend this year (May 4th, whaaaaat?!) Maybe this will be the year that we finally move out of  NYC (Brooklyn, I love you so very much, it's not you, it's me.)

Here's to adventures and many moments bursting with fun!
xoxo,
Michelle

p.s. I am starting a 365 project for realsies, stay tuned soon for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment