Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentines Galore!

To My Significant Otter Card

Okay, so life has been a bit bananas lately, that I haven't even gotten around to posting these here! I'm super-psyched about the new designs this year, there are four of them, plus two extra-special sets for the tinier humans in your life (or for you, I don't discriminate!)


Heart Thief Card

You're My Cup O' Tea Card


I Like You a Latte Card


Now maybe some of you have been reading this blog long enough to remember that I offered up some school valentines a few years back. I've been meaning to do a much more updated version for a long time now, and I finally made that happen this year. Kitties and dinos, because they're awesome. And they are so MINI, like 2 inches square! Squee!

  Did you give out mini valentines back in grade school?  I used to spend so much time writing them all out and carefully selecting which design would go to which classmate. Fun!

Kitty Cat Mini Valentines


Dino Mini Valentines



2 comments: