Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ornament and Card Shop Update!

Winter Fox

So I have to take a 'MoFo break and tell you about the things I have been working on for my Etsy Shop.  I've made some one-of-a-kind ornaments, all painted with watercolors on gesso, and measuring approx. 2.5" across.  I'm super-excited about their cuteness!  There are eleven for now, though I do have some blank canvasses still, which I'm contemplating.   There are only one of each available, and I think they would make a perfect gift for a coworker, family member, friend, or to add to your own ornament collection!  Available in the shop.


North Pole Bear

Snow Bunny

Snowy Hedgehog

Woodland Owl

Cuddling Penguins

Skating Penguin


A Bear Present

Sledding Bears

Oh Deer


I've also added a few holiday cards!

Dreidel Kitty

A Peaceful Holiday


And the Ugly Sweaters series of holiday cards, available in an 8-pack or individually.

Ugly Sweater Bunny


Ugly Sweater Kitty

Ugly Sweater Penguin

Ugly Sweater pup



Annnnd, I will leave you with a sneak peek of one of a few projects that I'm working on finishing up for the shop:



2 comments:

  1. Squeeee, the snow bunny, the hedgehog, the penguins, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete