Saturday, October 10, 2009

VeganMoFo Day 10: White Pizza vs. Chocolate Pizza!





I did something kinda crazy last night, and decided to make a white pizza AND a chocolate-crazy-awesome pizza. I know, I know, I'm so crazy on my friday nights! White pizza was comprised of the VWAV pizza crust, a cashew-tofu ricotta, and some teese cheese on top. A bit on the dry side, and could have used a wetter sauce to help it along. Better the next day, reheated with extra teese on top! Now, this chocolate pizza, was some kind of wonderful. I had split up the pizza dough before the heavy kneading part, and mixed in a little sugar and cocoa powder to make the chocolate crust. It is spread with Dark Chocolate Dreams (I have an addiction to this stuff!), topped with bananas, chocolate chips, maraschino cherries, and Dandies! Seriously, so so good. Fabulous for some Lost watching (I'm almost to the end of season 2 and officially hooked!) on a relaxing friday night.



4 comments:

  1. i want everything about those pizzas. and i want to eat a lot of them!! i, too, am addicted to dark choc dreams! but on a pizza!!?!? you are truly a genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seething with envy that you have teese and dandies. Dammit.
    Needless to say, your food looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm seriously ashamed I've never made chocolate pizza before. Both of those pizzas look so very good to me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks amazing! i'm coming over for dinner! :-)

    ReplyDelete