Sunday, October 11, 2009

VeganMoFo Day 11, Part 2: Iron Chef Challenge #2: Lemon and Ginger!



This week's challenge is Lemon and Ginger! Random number generator was giving me some not-so-good combos from this list, so I just picked two ingredients that sounded interesting for this week's challenge. If you have a combo that you would make a good challenge for next week, drop me a line!

Same as last week: Basic rules are just to make sure and use both ingredients, but anything goes after that! Sweet, savory, whatever floats your boat. This is just for fun, so no winners or anything, just a friendly challenge. Post your results here by 7pm (eastern time) next sunday, and I'll highlight some on my blog, along with the next challenge info.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is such a yum combo. I was going to post a tea recipe this week using these ingredients anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so this is ridiculously simple and perhaps doesn't even count as an entry because of this reason, but it's seriously good! http://www.messyvegetariancook.com/2009/10/15/simple-and-fresh-ginger-lemon-tea/

    ReplyDelete